When you use our services and/or purchase products from us, you agree that you have read and understood the Terms. We may request that you sign a form acknowledging this.
Terms and Conditions
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Ownership / title of goods passes upon receipt of payment
- All goods covered by standard manufacturer’s warranty
- Prices assume payment upon delivery unless specified otherwise
- Delivery, installation and configuration is not included unless quoted separately
- Prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations and other factors outside the control of Geeks on Call Pty Ltd
- Risk of goods purchased shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery of the goods to the purchaser, purchaser’s agent or carrier
- Prices are firm for 14 days and include equipment shipped by the suppliers (additional accessories e.g. cables, drivers etc may be required)
- Items returned for credit must be returned to Geeks on Call Pty Ltd in original packaging and in mint condition within 7 days of invoice. Items returned for credit will attract a 20% restocking fee
- Requested changes to the above quote may alter the originally quoted price.
Payment terms are strictly payment on delivery (COD)
Price quoted is for cash, cheque or direct deposit
Payment by credit card – Cards accepted: Visa or MasterCard. A surcharge of 2% Inc GST is applicable.
Payment outside of agreed terms will incur a surcharge of 5% per week or part thereof.
It is agreed that Geeks on Call Pty Ltd will not be liable for special, consequential, exemplary, indirect or incidental damages. Client’s recourse on software warranties is directed by the terms and conditions of the specific software warranty agreement that is provided by the software manufacturer. Client is responsible for reviewing and understanding the software manufacturers warranty terms. Client understands that while performing services Geeks on Call Pty Ltd does not make any warranties with respect to the computer systems or software, particularly to warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, or against infringement.
Computers and technology are complicated in nature. While we take all reasonable precautions, files can be corrupted, lost or overwritten during use, testing or repair work. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to back up all software and data that is stored on your computer’s hard drive(s) and/or any other storage devices in use before we provide any services to you. If you choose not to undertake a back-up your data, it is acknowledged you do so at your own risk and subsequently agree that Geeks on Call will not be responsible at any time for any loss, alteration or corruption of data or files relating, either directly or indirectly from the provision of our services.
When we provide you with certain services, sometimes access to, and incidental copying of, your personal and confidential data is unavoidable. We respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your information, and agree to collect, use and disclose such information in accordance with these Terms and the law.